Monday 7 May 2012

Have I found what I was looking for?

Have I found what I was looking for?

Life has its own rules
Misery emblemed in mirth and
Glee and the gurgle end in a grave serenity
And the empowered passion incubates.... My  destination appears to be just at the end of my arm to simply grab and and make it mine  But it disappears in a fleeting moment.

Why is life so elusive?

At times life seems to be in my grasp...
But I simply realize that it was the gentle breeze caressing through my palms.

Inspiration and imagination create clouds and clouds of hope and the destination seems to appear just a foot step way from me.
But when I take a step ahead to reach the destinatin....It simply appears just one more step ahead of me and I take that one more step.. Presto.. Again It's just simply one more step ahead of me!

This cat and mouse game of life of my destination -seemingly appearing just at the end of my arms to grab - and moving a step ahead of me when I move a step ahead.... challenges me and excites &  eggs me on to take the next step and the one more thereafter..... with hope and enthusiasm inspiring me, my life's journey  goes on  with the expectation of reaching it  and I keep moving one more step ahead every  moment
And my journey comtinues..

Why is life is so elusive ?

In my search of my destination and to  meet my destination .....my journey of one step after another and one more after another continues...and goes on and on...

After walking a certain distance I pause ...to ponder... 'Am i chasing an illusion ?'

A  moment's pause rejuvenates  me and shakes me up to take one more step to continue the journey....

After many pauses and ponderings on my journey... It dawns on me
that taking a step ahead, pasuing and pondering in my continuous pursuit ...my destination is 'infinity' and it is the "Journey" in itself the destination.

Then i realise that the joy of experiencing each step with love and hope is the very purpose of the search for what I was looking for.

In flash i realise that
I have found what what I was looking for!
.....




Note : Thanks for reading this.
It will immensely help me in improving my writing, if you share your ideas and thoughts  and suggestions about the story and my writing. You may also suggest topics  for my writing. Please feel free to contact me on my email  for all your comments and suggestions:

vdharmraj@ramaavenkatesh.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment