Friday 11 May 2012

Passing dream

Passing dream.

Morose at times I think I am
Life seems to me then meaningless and purposeless 
But the clicking hour passes by and
Leaves me to think that it was just a dream
And yes ! I believe  it to be a passing dream.

If what I think is reality is a dream impossibility
Then I am living in castles unbuilt
And gardens there existed.

But if what I think is dream is dear reality
Then I'm existing and happy.

Life is both a dream impossibility and a drear reality.

But any way it's a passing dream........



Note:Thanks for reading this.
It will immensely help me in improving my writing, if you share your ideas and thoughts  and suggestions about the story and my writing. You may also suggest topics  for my writing. Please feel free to contact me on my email  for all your comments and suggestions:  

vdharmraj@ramaavenkatesh.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment